Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Legendary Game

This is a MASSIVE improvement from the first Punk O Matic. Here's my first song I did (Lightningmerry)btby-faa-gbB-gch-gch-
gam-ccQ-ccX-cam-ccQ-cbp-gbp-gch-gaE-g am-ccQ-ccX-cam-ccQ-cbp-gbp-gcC-abL-gb y-gbL-iam-ccQ-ccX-cbz-ccQ-ccX-cdf-Z-Z -Z-Z-Y,nJ-ceW-ciQ-ciQ-cjW-cjW-cjv-ciO -cjv-ciO-cnu-gnE-cgI-git-ait-ait-ait-
ait-ait-ait-ait-ajK-ciO-cjK-ciO-cnu-g nE-cgI-git-ait-ait-ait-ait-ait-ait-ai t-ais-aka-ckb-cka-ckb-cka-ckb-enu-gnE -cnu-gnE-cbb-caZ-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,ak-gdg-cdf -chg-gcR-ccq-ccR-ccq-cgj-ggu-cgj-gdU-
aaF-adU-cdU-aaF-adU-ccR-ccq-ccR-ccq-c gj-ggu-cgj-gdU-adF-adU-cdU-adF-adU-cb j-aeS-ceT-ceS-ceT-ceS-ceT-egj-ggu-cgj -ggu-cgw-caW-Z-Z-Z-Z-U,if-oir-aip-cir -ais-ais-ais-ais-ais-ais-ais-ais-afU-
ggU-cfU-giF-amr-aiF-abG-aiF-amr-aiF-c is-ais-ais-ais-aeZ-aeZ-aeZ-aeZ-afU-gg U-cfU-giF-amr-aiF-abG-aiF-amr-anx-amr -a!!!!aT-caW-ciF-amr-afr-amr-aiF-amr-
aiF-amr-cfU-ggU-cfU-ggU-cnN-cbs-Z-Z-Z -Z-U

Guardian Rock Guardian Rock

Awesome!

Great graphics,excellent gameplay that requires alot of thinking,pretty tricky at some parts.The music is good too.I've nothing more to say,just fantastic!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Sick!

This is awesome,great game with unique gameplay.One of the best,and here are some things I might add.If you're ever making a torture game 3,maybe you can try adding more weapons,and maybe a male or female body..if possible..include the private,that would be awesomely sick :X i sound like a sadist

Bergentrucking/ASGORE (16 Bit remix) Bergentrucking/ASGORE (16 Bit remix)

It feels like Asgore is some final boss from a Final Fantasy Game now ! Awesome !

(-**Shady Ladies On Guitar**-) (-**Shady Ladies On Guitar**-)

Awesome

Great track,quite relaxing to me somehow :D

Mega Man 9 - We're the Robots Mega Man 9 - We're the Robots

Incredible!

Amazingly done,it all flows well,the instruments fit in very nicely and I like that part especially from 0:44 onwards,brings back alot of old memories like what Foxtounge said.Looking forward to more music from you!

Rikku's Eyes Rikku's Eyes

BEAUTIFUL!

Absolutely amazing,this is definitely one of the best final fantasy artworks around.Great job !