Bergentrucking/ASGORE (16 Bit remix) Bergentrucking/ASGORE (16 Bit remix)

It feels like Asgore is some final boss from a Final Fantasy Game now ! Awesome !

(-**Shady Ladies On Guitar**-) (-**Shady Ladies On Guitar**-)

Awesome

Great track,quite relaxing to me somehow :D

Mega Man 9 - We're the Robots Mega Man 9 - We're the Robots

Incredible!

Amazingly done,it all flows well,the instruments fit in very nicely and I like that part especially from 0:44 onwards,brings back alot of old memories like what Foxtounge said.Looking forward to more music from you!

Blue brass of the beast Blue brass of the beast

Awesome!

Easily one of the best loops I've heard around here,very catchy tune and great beats.A job well done! :D

pabouchard responds:

Thanks buddy!

Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

Awesome!

I'm soo downloading this,love the whole feel of the track.Gets really intense around 1:13,awesome!

DimSaazn - Phase VI DimSaazn - Phase VI

Very unique

Haha,i recognised some magix music maker instruments too,this track is awesome,you really put the instruments in good use too.

DJ-Chilvan responds:

thanx. I dont like using their instruments but this was before I got music maker 15 and discovered a shitload of VST (listen to 'Terracrypha' so see what i did, i didnt use any premade synths or instruments). So yup, since that's all i could do in music maker 14, i put 'em to good use.
Thanx.

Psychosomatic Psychosomatic

Sick tune!

This is definitely one of the more unique tunes i've heard from your submissions,perfect,has a dark and mysterious feel to the music.You rock man!

DIGITS DIGITS

Brilliant!

Amazing piece,I can imagine so much stuff just by listening to this piece of amazing work.Really nice transition between each instrument..good job man!

A Twisted Surfacing A Twisted Surfacing

Brilliant!

This is amazing,I loved the beats and how the transition comes in.Kind of a dark mysterious tune to me,just simply amazing :D

Twistedtechnology responds:

I deeply appreciate your comment and vote !! :D Again, I've spent so much time on this that i've actually lost track of how long i've been working on it; and I am extremely happy to hear you like it so much!

Thanks a million.

Twistedtechnology!

Seeking True Love Seeking True Love

Very calming

Slow-paced calming tune,amazing (:

deathnerd responds:

thanx mang like the feed back.